Ramboll Management Consulting (RMC) is looking for a driven Business Development Consultant to join the Market & Clients team, which is part of the Business Support Department. The team reports directly to RMC’s Managing Director and is responsible for development, implementation and operations of market and client related programmes with the purpose of driving growth. In addition, the team is a key player in translating Ramboll’s new Strategy 2020 into concrete business initiatives with a strong focus on client centricity.
As Business Development Consultant you will be part of an ambitious team which works closely with the management team, colleagues from our service lines and Ramboll Group. Most of our projects cut across functions, organisational levels and countries which makes stakeholder management a central part of this position. Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive operations related to market intelligence and client insights
- Facilitate in-depth analyses of the organisation’s core processes to identify improvement potential, including business process mapping, documentation and training
- Take active share in strategic projects from scoping to identification of solutions and implementation across service lines and geographies
- Drive individual work streams or projects in close collaboration with Head of Market & Clients
- Enable change through engagement with teams across the organisation
- General support to RMC’s management team on strategy implementation and stakeholder management.
Your competences and profile
The ideal candidate for the position as Business Development Consultant has:
- A relevant master’s degree with strong academic results
- 1-2 years of work experience (preferably from management consulting or a large international company)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex information into strategic recommendations
- Experience with business development, implementation and stakeholder management
- The relational skills to interact with colleagues at all organisational levels
- A curious, emphatic and outgoing personality.
We are looking for a result-oriented person with a commercial mind-set. You are structured and service-minded, problem-solving is one of your key strengths, and you easily connect to and build productive relationships with colleagues. Moreover, you are a strong communicator verbally as well as in writing.
Do you want to know more?
If you need further information, please contact Head of Market & Clients Anne Lautrup Jepsen (+45 5161 8298). You can apply for the position by following the link below and submit your motivational letter, resume and diplomas. Please note applications will be handled on a daily basis, since we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.