EIA Graduate Consultant
An opening has arisen for an entry level consultant based in Ramboll’s Bath office, working within the area of environmental impact assessment (EIA) for the Environment and Health division. The role will involve supporting the growing EIA team in day to day activities. Training and mentoring will be provided.
Key work areas will include:
- Desk-based environmental baseline data searches/collection
- Site inspections
- Report writing, including drafting EIA scoping and screening requests
- Working alongside colleagues and supporting managers in the EIA team
The successful candidate will have knowledge and understanding of the principles of the UK planning process and the role of EIA within it. By the very nature of EIA, the candidate will have strong organisational and communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately record and interpret environmental data
- Competent and efficient report writing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Numerically competent
- Well organised and able to prioritise their own workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to use IT packages (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Project) to prepare figures and project programmes
- Appropriate degree or higher in environmental sciences, environmental engineering or a related environmental discipline
- Full clean driving licence
About Environment and Health
Environment and Health is a global division of Ramboll, a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues, it has more than 2,100 staff worldwide. The Ramboll Group works across the areas of Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment and Health, Energy, and Management Consulting, and has more than 13,000 experts across 300 offices in 35 countries.
Our UK business employs over 250 environmental science professionals in 14 locations, and covers a breadth of consulting services structured around compliance, strategy and transactions, impact assessment, new initiatives and sustainability, product safety and stewardship, contaminated land, and Water. Our clients include UK and global multinationals, local and central government and international institutions.
Ramboll conducts all relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.
Ansøg inden 2018-01-26