Environmental, Health & Safety Consultant
About Ramboll’s Environment and Health Global Practice
Ramboll’s Environment and Health global practice is directed at the provision of specialist services in the environmental, health and safety (EHS) areas. We provide service to our clients to address some of the most important issues facing our global community, including environmental and health challenges, climate change and resource scarcity.
Ramboll network environment and health experts includes almost 3,000 experts across 130 offices in 28 countries around the world. Ramboll’s partners with clients to assess and manage the potential EHS issues associated with their activities and products. Decision makers rely on us as they strive to reduce or eliminate health and environmental impacts throughout their business life cycles. Whether responding to existing challenges, implementing measures to prevent future liabilities, or seeking sustainability strategies, clients around the world benefit from our blend of universally high technical and scientific skills and knowledge of local requirements and practices.
Our global practice is a key business in the Ramboll Group. At Ramboll, our 13,000 consulting engineers, scientists, designers and management consultants are committed to creating sustainable and long-term solutions for our customers and society.
Ramboll is looking for qualified staff to further grow its Netherlands business. We are looking for scientifically / technically skilled individuals who appreciate the challenge of managing complex projects in a diversified company setting.
Further information can be found on Ramboll Environ’s website: http://www.ramboll-environ.com.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will be involved in and exposed to a variety of EHS projects in the Netherlands and abroad. Projects will include (but not be limited to) EHS due diligence reviews, Phase I site assessments, regulatory compliance audits, operational EHS management, soil and groundwater investigation and remediation projects etc., at industrial or commercial properties. As a starting consultant, you will work on projects and within project teams under the guidance of an experienced project manager or project director. You will ensure the work is undertaken to the highest possible standards. You will also be involved in proposal writing and in client meetings. You will be offered the opportunity to grow and develop within Ramboll. Your progress will be monitored through annual reviews.
Qualifications and required skills
- MSc or equivalent in a relevant environmental discipline (bio-engineer, civil engineer, geologist, industrial processing, water resources, sustainability)
- Driving license (Type B)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with EHS regulations and basic industrial/chemical manufacturing processes
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following fields is a plus: EHS auditing, EHS Management Systems, operational EHS, site investigation and remediation
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, systematic and methodological approach
- Able to work both independently and in teams
- Enthusiastic, flexible and reliable
- A job in a successful, quickly growing Netherlands business that is part of an international company
- Challenging multi-disciplinary tasks
- Room for self-development and initiative in a young and dynamic team
- Workplace: Delft, the Netherlands
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Ansøg inden 2018-01-30