Senior Consultant - Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance
Ramboll Environ is a leading consultancy in environment and health. We are seeking a Senior Consultant specialized in environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance to join our Southern California offices (Irvine or Los Angeles). The successful candidate will have at least 6 years of consulting experience in EHS compliance including comprehensive compliance auditing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct EHS compliance audits following California regulations and prepare audit reports
- Evaluate regulatory applicability and conduct rule research and interpretation
- Interact with clients and regulatory agencies
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS (minimum) or MS (preferred) in an engineering, science, management systems, or related discipline
- Strong background in EHS regulations in California including, but not limited to, air quality, storm water, waste water, hazardous materials, hazardous wastes, universal wastes, and employee health and safety
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated capabilities to conduct comprehensive EHS compliance audits in California and thorough understanding of the rules and regulations of the California Air Resources Board (CARB), various local air districts in California (e.g., SCAQMD), Department of Toxics Substances Control (DTSC), Water Resources Control Board (WRCB), California Unified Program Agencies (CUPA), and Division of Safety and Health (DOSH or Cal/OSHA).
- Ability to travel
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Ramboll Environ conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
Ansøg inden 2018-02-15
Arbejdssted Irvine, CA