System Centre Configuration Manager Consultant
Ramboll are seeking a System Centre Configuration Manager Consultant to work in either our Southampton or London office.
The Configuration Manager and Automation Team is responsible for ensuring one of Ramboll’s Core tools (SCCM) is functioning correctly and well maintained. Providing a single point of contact for (ITSS) Information Technology Support Services staff; investigation, troubleshooting and remediation on the areas that (SCCM) covers, e.g. OS Deployments, issues with Software deployments or Software Updates. Working very closely with CTS’s other team Software Services, to provide a high-level of compliance for Software Deployments. It is also expected that you have good experience with AD, GPO’s, Scripting languages like Powershell and VBS, SQL and Orchestrator, to provide areas of automation in common IT processes.
- Reporting to the Client Technology Services Team Leader
- Using System Center Configuration Manager to carry out monitoring, comparisons, reporting, querying, compliance baselines.
- Support existing ITSS team for (failed SCCM tasks, like OS Deployments, Software Updates and Software Deployments)
- Using Powershell and other scripting tools to automate many IT processes
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2016
- 3rd and 4th line support for System Center Configuration Manager
- Able to diagnose and remediate issues found in Configuration Manager
- Query writing, Reports and Data gathering
- Task Sequencing
- Driver Packaging
- Software Updates
- WMI Knowledge
- Package and Application Deployments
Microsoft System Center Orchestrator 2016
- Administration of Orchestrator
- Able to create Runbooks to be used by Task Sequences in SCCM
- Scripting Language – VBS, PowerShell, CMD
- Operating System Deployments (Windows 10 x64 and Windows 7 x64)
- Windows Desktop Troubleshooting (Windows 10 x64 and Windows 7 x64)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Active Directory/Group Policy
- 1E Tools, Nomad and Shopping
Skills and capabilities:
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good Communication
- Able to work and collaborate in a Virtual Team – be it colleagues or clients in other countries.
- Able to see improvements in current process and make suggestions
- Willing to provide training session to others
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance and group income protection. In addition, we offer a comprehensive flexible benefits package including childcare vouchers, gym membership, dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, travel insurance, discounts in a vast range of restaurants and shops and many more!
- Excellent career growth and development opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic team within the UK
- A vibrant and inspiring culture, based on innovation and flexibility
As well as your C.V, please include a cover letter and provide the following information
- Why you think you would be a good fit for the role
- Your notice period in your current position (or if immediately available)
Please note that unfortunately we are not able to process incomplete applications.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer.
Ansøg inden 2018-01-26