Engineer (m/f) Structural Dynamics
For our offshore wind sector in our office in Hamburg, we are currently seeking an engineer (m/f) with a focus on structural dynamics, numerical simulation or a similar field. If you are motivated to work in an international environment at one of the leading renewable energy consulting firms then we look forward to receiving your application!
About the company
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs 13,000 globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
With more than 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas and Management Consulting.
World leader in the design of offshore wind support structures
Ramboll is the world leader within design of offshore foundations for wind turbines, having performed designs for more than 40 offshore wind farms. More than 65% of the world’s offshore wind turbines rise from foundations designed by Ramboll.
With our international, multidisciplinary and wind energy specific competencies, we are a full-range service provider in wind energy projects, and Ramboll offers comprehensive expert services for the different project stages from early feasibility, business case and impact assessment studies to planning, engineering, implementation, commissioning and the subsequent operation & maintenance.
Ramboll Offshore Wind is presented in offices in Copenhagen, Esbjerg, London, Aarhus and Hamburg and currently employs more than 120 highly-qualified experts.
Our offer to you
- Varied and challenging tasks from with a high level of autonomy
- An international working environment with flat hierarchies and a motivated team
- A transparent corporate culture shaped by Scandinavian values
- The opportunity to bring in your individual skills and to help shape innovation
- Versatile development opportunities in a dynamic and growing company
As part of a multidisciplinary project team, you will take on tasks such as:
- Assisting in an industrial research project with international stakeholders
- Analysis and verification of offshore wind project measurement data
- Implementation of programming technology for innovative methods to detect damage and assess the residual lifespan of offshore wind turbines
- You have successfully completed a diploma or master's degree in engineering or physics, specializing in structural dynamics or numerical simulation
- You have prior experience in data evaluation and the measurement of vibration technology as well as exceptional expertise in system analysis
- Ideally you have been able to gain experience in offshore wind design, operation, or technology as well as machine learning and numerical simulation
- You are well versed in the use of numerical calculation programming software, especially MATLB
- You are able to work well independently as well as in project teams
If you are seeking a new and exciting career opportunity and feel that this position reflects your profile, then we look forward to receiving your application via our online application system.
First upload your CV and confirm your personal data, then add your motivational letter as well as your references in the second step.
We look forward to your application!
Ansøg inden 2018-01-31