Ramboll has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant in its Arlington, VA office. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for performing diverse administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary function of this Executive Assistant is to provide quality administrative support to the Global HR Director in addition to other senior level HR and Finance staff. In addition, this position will assist in the clerical and general office responsibilities. Typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
Executive Assistant Duties
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conference and large group hotel reservations, etc.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Act as a project leader for special projects, at the request of Management, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing events
- Enable communications of meeting activities, plans and action items
- Process and reconcile expense reports
- Prepare and order marketing materials
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Print and bind presentation materials, RFPs, etc.
- Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, proposal formats, etc.
- Organize and maintain HR filing and administrative systems
General Office Duties
- Answer calls from the main line and direct to appropriate individuals
- Greet and direct guests
- Sort and distribute mail and FedEx
- Help coordinate in-house meetings and events
- Monitor the appearance and overall cleanliness and professionalism of the office
- Administer routine office operations, such as ordering/stocking supplies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience entry-level to senior level administrative support.
- BS degree preferred, AA required
- Self-starter, fast learner, and strong attention to detail
- Expert at prioritizing multiple projects and tasks.
- Extremely organized with a knack for understanding procedures and logistics.
- Strong time management skills with ability to consistently meet critical deadlines.
- Exposure to sensitive information will necessitate considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
- Must be available to work overtime on occasion
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
- Experienced compiling data, preparing expense reports timesheets and designing forms
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Accustomed to working with technical vocabularies from a variety of fields
- Experienced conducting Internet web searches and research projects
Organization & Time Management Skills
- Produce quality work even when under pressure and time constraints
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities with effective time management
- Accustomed to re-prioritizing, as necessary, to accommodate changing projects and assignments
- Comfortable working alone or collaborating in large and small teams to produce quality work
- Coordinate assigned work with designated project guidelines
- Demonstrate a positive approach to job challenges
- Excellent problem-solver, quick learner and open attitude to diverse tasks
- Proactive in thought and action
- The ability to take ownership and work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
Communication & Support Skills
- Must demonstrate strong professional acumen, integrity and sound ethical judgement
- Accustomed to working with clients, the legal community, regulatory agencies, real estate entities, high level Executives, and others
- Experienced at managing complex report preparation, multimedia presentations, and video conferencing
- Preparation and scheduling office activities, including travel arrangements, internal and offsite business meetings, travel and accommodations, and business appointments
- Ability to take instruction from multiple sources and establish priorities
- Must be self-motivated, multitasker, have the ability to meet deadlines, and work with all levels of technical and administrative staff
- Team player with HR and Business Support colleagues
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
Ansøg inden 2018-01-30
Arbejdssted Arlington, VA