Air Quality Entry Level Consultant
Ramboll Environ is a company of energetic, talented, and self-motivated scientists, engineers, and environmental professionals working on the cutting edge of science and technology to solve real-world problems. We are currently seeking future colleagues to be part of our thriving and growing company.
If you are detail-oriented and able to see the big picture, are self-motivated and able to work independently, are able to think on your feet and apply analytical skills, enjoy thinking “outside-of-the-box”, and are looking to get your hands dirty (literally and figuratively), then you may find Ramboll Environ to be an ideal place to start your career.
Ramboll Environ is seeking an air quality entry level consultant to join the firm’s Los Angeles or Irvine, California office in Spring/Summer 2018. The associate will be working in a challenging and variable environment with a focus on air quality consulting.
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Environmental, or other applicable engineering discipline (air quality course work is a plus) with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Solid spreadsheet skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Ability to understand and interpret environmental regulations
- Database and GIS skills are preferred but not required
- Environmental consulting experience is preferred but not required
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll Environ will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Arbejdssted Irvine, CA