Site Solutions - Consultant or Senior Consultant
Ramboll Environ is seeking motivated and qualified candidates for a Consultant or Senior Consultant position in our Site Solutions group located in the Emeryville, California office. The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Assist with the design of and implement field investigations including air, soil, surface water and groundwater sampling programs;
- Assist with remediation system design, observe field remediation activities, as well as operation and maintenance field work;
- Evaluate data and prepare technical reports based on the results of field sampling and/or remedial activities; and
- Conduct Phase I/II environmental site assessments of industrial, commercial, and residential properties (typically for real estate transactions).
- B.S. in a relevant science discipline (geology, hydrogeology, or environmental science) or a relevant engineering discipline (civil, chemical, environmental preferred);
- Advanced degree is a plus, but not a requirement;
- 3-5 years relevant experience;
- Ability to work effectively with multiple project deadlines, prioritize projects, and deliver on tight timelines;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Ability to travel and/or perform field work out of the office at least 40% of the time, sometimes on short notice.
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Ramboll Environ conducts all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations of the many countries in which we do business, and without regard to ancestry, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, military service or veteran status.
Please include a cover letter, a technical writing sample, and unofficial transcripts with your online application to be considered.
Ansøg inden 2018-01-30
Arbejdssted Emeryville, CA