Senior Consultant (f/m) Environmental Due Diligence
We are looking for an experienced environmental consultant (f/m) for our German dependency in Kelkeim (near Frankfur), Essen or Hamburg who will prove excellent social competence in team leading and project managment.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. With close to 13,000 experts in 35 countries, we emphasize local experience combined with a global knowledge-base. Owned by the Ramboll Foundation and our staff, high ethical standards as well as responsibility towards society and employees are ingrained in our cultural DNA. Ramboll was value-based long before it came into fashion and we live our values every day. We constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole (find more on: www.ramboll-environ.com).
You manage the wide range of Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) and act as the direct link between the specialist areas. Getting familiar with environmental challenges of different industries on short notice and show major risks comprehensible as well as representing your assessments in discussions is one of your easiest exercises.
Your responsibilities within the scope of EDD for multinational customers include a. o.:
- Manage international multi-site EDD projects and quality review all reports/work products
- Conduct EDD site assessments and limited environmental compliance auditing for industrial clients in Germany and other German speaking countries including reporting in English and German
- Close cooperation with colleagues from the international network and possible limited over-seas assignments
- Over—seas experience is of advantage
- Experience in Social, Governance and Health & Safety related Due Diligence work is of advantage
- Natural science-based degree / geoscientist degree
- You have several years of experience in Due Diligence
- In-depth knowledge of German environmental regulations
- Project management experience
- Excellent German and English language skills, additional languages welcome
- Excellent MS-Office skills, Valid driver´s license (class B)
- Entrepreneurial thinking and behavior
- Multi-disciplined with strong analytical skills
- Strong team spirit, enjoy dealing with people, and display flexibility
Ramboll Environ offers an interesting and challenging career in an innovative, growing company with a wide variety of development opportunities in an international working environment.
We are a motivated, dynamic team in an inspiring working atmosphere. Please send your CV and covering letter with your earliest possible date of joining and your salary expectations to:
Ramboll Environ Germany GmbH
Am Marktplatz 5
+49 6195 / 9775-0
Ansøg inden 2018-01-31