Health Sciences Consultant / Epidemiologist
Ramboll Environ is seeking an epidemiologist to join the firm’s Amherst, Massachusetts office. We offer a friendly work environment and challenging, detail-oriented work to be completed independently or as part of a team.
Located in Hampshire County, Amherst is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and UMass Amherst. Smith College and Mt. Holyoke College complete “the Five College Consortium.” Amherst is known for its highly educated population, its arts scene, its local food obsession, its openness and tolerance, and its beauty. Learn more at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amherst,_Massachusetts.
Essential duties of this position include:
- Performing comprehensive searches of the scientific literature
- Extracting, critically reviewing and synthesizing data and information from published epidemiological studies
- Identifying and evaluating relevant, publicly available health data or reports
- Assisting with preparation of project plans, reports, and presentations including developing summary tables and figures, composing narrative summaries, and participating in quality control activities to ensure reliable work products
- Depending on project needs, there may be opportunities to contribute to data management and quantitative data analysis
- Master’s degree in epidemiology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work well with a team and individually
- Ability to manage own work load
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Ansøg inden 2018-01-30
Arbejdssted Amherst, MA