REC - Design Engineer - Bridges& Civils (RSE)
Position : Design Engineer - Bridges
Location : Gurgaon
Reports to : Team Leader –Bridges & Civils
Ramboll is a world class, innovation driven engineering design consultancy owned by an independent trust and its employees. With its headquarters and heritage in Denmark, Ramboll is expanding its experience and expertise globally. Central to this, is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and expertise collocated with our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Rambol Engineering Centre (REC) will be a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
We are looking for the best in class; like-minded people who can join our exciting and fast moving organization and help deliver our vision. Preference will be given to graduates from premier engineering colleges including IITs’
Design Engineer shall co-ordinate with Project Manager & Team Leader and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings.
Key Job Areas:
As a member of the Bridge team you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out the design and review the work of Assistant Engineers and CAD technicians in the team and maintaining quality of deliverables,
- Overseeing and troubleshooting the work of bridge design, guide Asst. Engineers in carrying out the design calculations and CAD technicians in preparation of the drawings.
- Should take initiatives to develop design ability of the Asst. engineers and improve the quality of delivery of the team as whole,
- Mentoring Asst. Engineers and provide inputs to Team Leader for the continued development of the staff in the team
Required Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for self-motivated team members who meet the following requirements:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech in Structures would be desirable,
- Should have more than 2 years of experience in bridge design. Knowledge of design codes like Euro code/DMRB/AASHTO/any other international standards would be desirable,
- knowledge of understanding of the analysis and design principles of bridge design,
- have hands on experience in using any of the bridge design software (LUSAS/ STAAD Pro etc),
- knowledge of other related software like Sofistik etc. would be desirable,
- should have knowledge of tools like AutoCAD/Micro station and ensuring drawings are prepared in accordance with CAD standards, internationally recognized standard formats in addition to technical / functional acumen, he should have good communication skills and should be able to present their work.
- Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project
- Professional English language skills (written and verbal).
Ansøg inden 2018-08-07