Senior Project Manager
Ramboll is currently looking for a Senior Consultant to provide Project Management services in our Gibraltar office for internal and external clients on a wide range of schemes across a diverse portfolio. The position will be a 6-12 month secondment with the opportunity to extend.
Overview of Main Role responsibilities:
- Management of bids and preparation of proposals
- Delivery of projects from inception to completion ensuring scope, contracts, budgets and QA procedures are all in place and maintained through the life of a project
- Planning and organising project resources and activities to meet client requirements
- Management of the design process through design workshops and cluster meetings
- Management of the tender process including evaluation reports and interviews
- Management of sub-consultants
- Develop positive working relationships with internal departments, clients, contractors, and relevant authorities in discharging our appointment
Key Role Responsibilities:
Project & Programme Management
- Prepare, manage and update the programme at regular intervals, reporting as necessary to the Project Owner and Client
- Manage change within the project scope whilst ensuring project delivery to client
- Manage the production of technical and commercial specifications, drawings and schedules that comply with the scope of services
- Assume responsibility for the day to day management of all project activity through the life of our appointment
- Ensure that costs are prepared on time and correctly submitted with all necessary
supportive information for prompt payment
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Have 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager or lead engineer.
- Minimum HNC/HND in a Building/Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Membership of an appropriate construction association or Institute
- Considerable depth of knowledge of construction and the design process, and the importance of safety to this process
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, including CDM Regulations
- Demonstrate previous experience of the role of Project Manager
- An understanding of various types of procurement methods and contract administration requirements
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), and IT skills are essential to fulfil this position
- Full UK driving licence
This will be work outside the U.K, so by virtue of citizenship or VISA, you must be eligible to work in Gibraltar.
Ramboll is an equal opportunities employer.
Ansøg inden 2018-02-02