Entry-Level Air Quality Consultant
Ramboll Environ is seeking candidates for an entry-level position with our Air Quality practice in Newark, New Jersey. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and show enthusiasm and initiative, while also demonstrating strong technical abilities and innovative thinking when addressing client problems. The duties of the position include:
- Preparing portions of federal and state air permit application materials;
- Preparing emission calculation spreadsheets and data bases for stationary and non-stationary sources;
- Developing the capability to review and interpret local, state, and federal environmental regulations, compile and draft regulatory applicability determinations, and clearly communicate findings, both orally and in writing, to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Developing a basic understanding of air emissions, emission sources, and emission control technologies for industrial sources;
- Accompanying senior staff on industrial site visits and gathering process and operating data to assist in preparing emission calculations and air permit applications;
- Coordinating activities with other Ramboll Environ air experts and specialists and interacting with regulatory agencies; and
- Meeting Ramboll Environ and client safety training and workplace safety requirements.
- B.S./M.S. degree in Engineering or Environmental Sciences;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Demonstrated interest in air quality and, as an added plus, experience with air emission calculations, federal and state regulations, and air permit application preparation.
- 0-3 years of environmental consulting experience focused on air quality.
Arbejdssted Newark, NJ