Senior Consultant Geologist
Ramboll Environ is seeking qualified candidates to join the Geosciences group in our Princeton, NJ location.
Typical responsibilities include: development and coordination of hydrogeological investigation plans; direction of remedial activities at commercial and industrial sites; investigation of Brownfield and Greenfield sites to aid in development and redevelopment of those sites; and evaluation of data and preparation of technical reports based on the results of field sampling activities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Completion of the OSHA 40-hour H&S training course
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team
- M.S./B.S. in Geology, Hydrogeology, or Geophysics
- Ability to travel at least 40% of the time
3-8 years of experience in performing soil sampling/remediation, site assessments, geological field work, and ground water investigation/remediation.
Arbejdssted Princeton, NJ