Environmental Consultant - Geologist
Ramboll Environ is seeking qualified candidates to join the Geosciences group in our Princeton, NJ location.
Typical responsibilities include: implementation of Phase II field investigations including air, soil, surface water and ground water sampling programs; direction of remedial activities at commercial and industrial sites; investigation of Greenfield and Brownfield sites to aid in development and redevelopment of those sites; and evaluation of data and preparation of technical reports based on the results of field sampling activities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Completion of the OSHA 40-hour H&S training course is helpful but not required for entry-level candidates
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team
- M.S./B.S. in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science or related discipline
- Ability to travel at least 40% of the time
- 1-4 years of experience in performing soil sampling/remediation, site assessments, geological field work, and ground water investigation/remediation
Ramboll Environ is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Ansøg inden 2018-06-29
Arbejdssted Princeton, NJ