Air Quality Consultant
Ramboll Environ is seeking candidates for an entry-level position with our Air Quality practice in Atlanta, GA; Tampa, FL; or Research Triangle Park, NC. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and show enthusiasm and initiative, while also demonstrating strong technical abilities and innovative thinking when addressing client problems.
- Preparing portions of federal and state air permit application materials;
- Preparing emission calculation spreadsheets and databases for stationary and non-stationary sources;
- Developing the capability to review and interpret local, state, and federal environmental regulations, compile and draft regulatory applicability determinations, and clearly communicate findings, both orally and in writing, to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Developing a basic understanding of air emissions, emission sources, and emission control technologies for industrial sources;
- Accompanying senior staff on industrial site visits and gathering process and operating data to assist in preparing emission calculations and air permit applications;
- Coordinating activities with other Ramboll Environ air experts and specialists and interacting with regulatory agencies; and
- Meeting Ramboll Environ and client safety training and workplace safety requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S./M.S. degree in Engineering;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Demonstrated interest in air quality and, as an added plus, experience with air emission calculations, federal and state regulations, and air permit application preparation.
- Required Experience
- 1-3 years of environmental consulting experience focused on air quality.
Ansøg inden 2018-02-27
Arbejdssted Tampa, FL