Senior Environmental Consultant - Due Diligence and Compliance
Ramboll Environ is seeking candidates for mid-level or manager due diligence positions in our Princeton and Newark, New Jersey and New York City offices. The successful candidate will conduct Phase I environmental site assessments (ESAs) and compliance reviews of complex industrial facilities and/or facilities with long industrial histories, manage multi-site environmental due diligence projects, conduct and/or manage environmental compliance audits of industrial facilities, and assist clients with post-transaction integration.
- An Environmental Professional as defined by the ASTM E1527-13 Standard;
- A demonstrated ability to manage and/or assist in the management of projects and staff;
- A demonstrated ability in the performance of Phase I ESAs and compliance reviews of complex industrial sites;
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant environmental discipline (e.g., geology, environmental or chemical engineering, environmental science);
- A relevant post-graduate degree is a plus;
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to travel periodically on short business trips of 1-2 days.
- 8-12 years of experience in the performance of Phase I ESAs and environmental compliance reviews for various types of industrial facilities;
- Additional experience in the investigation and remediation of contaminated sites is helpful.
Ansøg inden 2018-06-29
Arbejdssted Newark, NJ